Jenny's Weight Loss Progress

Maree's Weight Loss Progress

22 April 2010

Collarbone

I was just sitting on the couch watching TV (as I love to do in the evening when the kids are in bed and all is quiet) and I reached up to touch my chin for some reason and my hand was snagged by my incredible sticking out collarbone! I am not exaggerating (would I? moi?!). Okay so maybe not snagged but definitely a sticking out collarbone and when I hunch my shoulder forward a bit it really really sticks out and then I can feel the whole collarbone and it's not very big and how does it not break?!!! aarrrggghgh - anyway that is my small collarbone sticking out freaking out moment. Thank you for reading my rant. I'm sure there will be more such sticking out bone moments as this weight loss continues...I'm sure you can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. lol ranting because it sticks OUT? Isn't that a celebration? Whichever way you look at it, bet it looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My BFF Jenny (Jen's Lap Band Journey) just found hers too - same thing happened. Too funny! Great NSV!

    ReplyDelete