Jenny's Weight Loss Progress

Maree's Weight Loss Progress

19 November 2010

First unfill

Just back from seeing the nurse and having .3mls taken out of my band. I haven't had a fill for over 2 months but in the last couple of weeks I've had a "full" feeling at night as well as lots of gurgling with drinking. Yesterday I had a bad PB at lunchtime on a fairly innocuous meal (chicken frittata). Last night I woke at 1.30am coughing and with acid reflux - hideous experience. I got up for an hour then went back to bed and slept with my head up on pillows. First thing this morning I got an appointment for an unfill - we're trying .3mls - I live 5 minutes walk away so I'll see how I go with fluids today and go back this afternoon if I need more out. *Sigh* - this is my first "issue" so I hope I've got onto it quickly and the unfill and a day or two of fluids and mushies will get me back to "normal" (whatever that is with this band!). I've also got another appointment to see if I need a small fill in a couple of weeks.

3 comments:

  1. Hope that the unfill works out for you, isn't it bizarre that the band can suddenly tighten?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's strange. Feeling much better since the unfill - no acid reflux last night so fingers crossed that's the end of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear the small unfill is helping to get everything back to normal :o)

    ReplyDelete