1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be - and why?
As we're going into winter (and have had two weeks of rain) I'll say anywhere warm, near a beach - but only if my family can be nearby!
2. How old were you when you got drunk for the first time?
My parents read this blog! Mum and Dad - skip to the next question - I was 17 (not so young) and I'm not sure I was drunk - but definitely tipsy (at a party after a school ball).
3. What was your favourite toy growing up?
Um, I was more of a reader than anything else so I'll say books. If I had to pick a toy it would be a big doll my Mum and Dad brought back from Fiji when I was about 4 - but I used to use her as a patient in my hospital (including putting needles in her arm as a drip - I am a frustrated doctor).
4. What's your favourite season and why?
Easy, summer - love the warmth, swimming, barbecues, sitting outside drinking and chatting....
5. Which blog or comment spoke to you most this week?
Catherine's post about her holiday in New Mexico - just to read how happy she is in her own skin is an inspiration.
3 days ago