Jenny's Weight Loss Progress

Maree's Weight Loss Progress

30 June 2010

Patience is a virtue

I know I need to be patient but I am tired of this plateau - make it stop!! I've been eating fairly well, although the band isn't as tight it's definitely at or close to green zone most days. But still no losses - I think I need to get into exercise. I have been very sporadic in my exercise effort lately so once we get back from our brief break in the middle of next week I will get back to pump and spin - I've written it down now, so I'll have to do it!!

It's full-on winter here (a high of 9 degrees Celsius today) and I am colder this winter than I remember being before (admittedly it's 20 years since I weighed what I do now for more than a day). I kept complaining that this was the coldest winter ever and then realised it's not the winter - it's me! So I keep on piling on the layers...rather slim and cold than warm and, um, "not-slim" (or is that "fluffy"?).

5 comments:

  1. I would kill for 9c! Its 30 here and i'm wilting!
    Hope that you plateau passes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you break through that plateau wall! I like the word "fluffy" it doesn't have the negative conntations that some of the other words do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is chilly. I have noticed that I am very sensitive to extreme temps... cold or hot.I hope you get off that hateful plateau soon. *Maria*-Blogger from "This one time at Band Camp..." mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi have just seen Maree,that patience has paid off...!She looks amazing, gorgeous and fabulous. She akways was all of those things but now it is an enhanced version. FABULOUS and loved the clothes Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Sue - you're good for the ego! Was great to catch up.

    ReplyDelete