Jenny's Weight Loss Progress

Maree's Weight Loss Progress

13 November 2009

The final countdown!

One hour until we leave for the hospital - in 4 hours I'll be a bandit!! Woke at 4.30 am and can't get back to sleep. Very excited and only a little bit nervous. Jenny stayed here last night. A last supper of chicken thighs, broccoli and asparagus and a bowl of weight watchers jelly last night - the preop diet has been all about willpower and boring food but I've lost about 3.5 kilos so that's a great start on this journey - only (!!) 30 kilos to go! In other great news I had a call from my health insurer yesterday and they're going to give me a discretionary payment of $7500 - very pleased as I thought my BMI may be too low (that's very strange to write!) and I may be too healthy to meet their criteria. Result! Better go and have a shower and get ready - will be staying overnight. Means I'm missing the first night of my daughters' first ballet show but my darling husband will be there and I'll get to see them tomorrow if I'm feeling okay. Will post again when I get home....

No comments:

Post a Comment