Jenny's Weight Loss Progress

Maree's Weight Loss Progress

06 November 2009

I'm Hungry!!

It is day 11 of the Optifast pre-op diet today and I'm still hungry!! Really really hungry... almost gnawed my arm off while I was working this morning.... I have lost 5kgs on the diet so far which is great but most came off in the first 5 days and it is painfully slow since then. I am comforting myself (No - not with food!) with the thought that this time next week I will be banded! Yippee!! Can't wait. I know I might be hungry again in the first few weeks post-op before my first fill but at least I will be able to eat something other than optifast shakes, bars or green vegetables! I may just have to break out and have a no dressing chicken salad for lunch tomorrow instead of a bar... What a rebel!

No comments:

Post a Comment