Jenny's Weight Loss Progress

Maree's Weight Loss Progress

28 January 2010

3rd fill tomorrow

It's nearly 2 weeks since my second fill (1ml to get to 5mls) and I'm scheduled to have another fill at 9.15 tomorrow morning and to see the nutritionist afterwards. I need a fill - I've had very little restriction (just a "stuck" feeling for 10 seconds a couple of times when eating bread or rice too fast - am I meant to be able to eat bread and rice? I don't think so) and I'm only staying full for a couple of hours, as well as being able to eat fairly big meals. I've lost about 1.5 kilos since the last fill, which is great, but I think another ml or so will help.

It's a beautiful summer's day here, I've just picked up the kids from a school holiday programme and they're outside eating ice blocks - think I'll join them.

Thanks to all our new followers - if your profile has a link to a blog, I'm following you now as well. It's nice to be part of the "bandit" community.

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck to you tomorrow. Hope this fill puts you at your "sweet spot."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on down the end of school hols!! We only have a few days left now - they go back Tuesday the 2nd Feb. Wow, 7 weeks is a LONG holiday!

    Hope the restriction kicks in for you. I can't eat bread but I can eat rice lol. Go figure.

    I'm not sure my pic has a link so I will put it in for you: come over and have a look.
    http://www.carasquest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the good wishes for tomorrow, Tamara. Fingers crossed I get the nurse with the magic needle, not the new one who practiced on me the first fill!

    The Dash (Cara?) - I can't wait for the school holidays to finish - Wednesday 3rd here. The girls are definitely ready to go back. I work 30 hours a week so it's a real juggle. I'm going to try to save enough leave this year to take January off next year. Love your blog, by the way.

    ReplyDelete