Jenny's Weight Loss Progress

Maree's Weight Loss Progress

09 January 2010

I'm baaaack!

A long time between posts as I've been on holiday at the beach with no internet access. We had a great break with too much wine and snacks. I got on the scale this morning for the first time in nearly 3 weeks - my clothes felt okay (maybe even a little loose) but I know I've been eating too many slider high calorie foods and drinks -so stepping hesitantly on the scale - I'm down half a kilo - well that's better than any Christmas before and means I can move on from here...back to work on Monday and back to the gym. Just been looking at the timetable to see when I can go to a spin class. Not looking forward to work...3 weeks off and I could have stayed at the beach for the rest of the month (or the year!).

No comments:

Post a Comment